Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Weeks 15 & 16

Power From On High
 
"The word of God hidden in the heart is a stubborn voice to suppress." ~Billy Graham

Reading
Psalms 38-41
Acts 1-18

"The longer you read the Bible, the more you will like it; it will grow sweeter and sweeter." ~William Romaine

God on the Move
 
Reading
Acts 19-28
Joshua 1-12

Questions
How did you experience God's heart in this week's reading?
Something you learned or an insight you gained
A verse or passage you'd like to remember
Questions

4 comments:

  1. I just started week 14 today. I'm hoping things will settle down Sunday and I will be able to get caught up on this and BSF.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are stuck in Psalms. Why did we choose to do this? Why?
    Alright, I need a refocus and it is only April.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jess, where are you at? Can you help me out reading and text me? I know you are traveling between states to find a house so you don't have lots of time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Judges today and I started Ruth.
    Can we get back on track?

    :) Even though we are BOTH moving.

    ReplyDelete